Welcome to Online Admissions
Introducing Online Admissions – Quicker, Easier and Completely Online! Complete your Child’s School Application while staying safe and secure at home!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The terms and conditions of school fees policy about fees structure and is subject to change by prevailing law from time to time.
Full-year payment of fees at once and other dues can be paid through Debit and Credit Card/ Demand Draft in the school A/c in favor of “Little Aryans Pre-K”.
- All fees and other dues to the school can be paid by Debit/Credit Card (2% gateway charges) or Net banking (₹35 charges applicable) through My Lycee mobile application/portal or by Demand Draft in the favor of “Little Aryans Pre-K”.
- Currently, fees are not accepted in Cash/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Cheques either bearer or post dated/Wallets/UPI etc.
- Modes of payments like NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Wallets/UPI will be available shortly.
- The school is not obliged to send reminder, written or by any mode for due payment of fees.
- If fee payment is made after the due date, a late fee payment of ₹500/- for every 15 days will be charged.
- In case of one month defaults in fees payment of due date, the school reserves its rights to take all lawful actions, including removal of student’s name form school register by giving 15 days notice of such action, and failure of compliance of notice the parent shall be responsible for the consequences.
- In case of parents who have persistently defaulted in paying fees/dues for previous year/years shall not be eligible for applying for conversion.
- Fees can be paid annually, or in two or four installments.
- First quarter fees to be paid online at the time of conversion/ admission.
- Post dated cheques of 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter fees to be submitted.
- The cheque issued must be honoured by your bankers. If the cheque is dishonoured the admission will stand cancelled and Bank/ administrative charges ₹ 500/- will be charged.
- Under no circumstances will the fees paid to the school be refunded.
Term Begins: (Subject to change by prior intimation)
|School Re-opens:||Monday 31st May 2021|
|Senior Kindergarten||Wednesday, 9th June 2021|
|Junior Kindergarten||Thursday, 10th June 2021|
|Nursery||Monday, 14th June 2021|
|Playgroup||Monday, 28th June 2021|
School Timings: (Subject to change by prior intimation)
(Applicable once school reopens under Govt. guidelines)
|Playgroup||9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. / 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Only if the first batch gets full)|
|Nursery||9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon / 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Junior Kindergarten||1.00 p.m. to 4.15 p.m.|
|Senior Kindergarten||9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.|